choices made

My experiences leading to the publication of my novels - Choices Made: The Street Years and Choices Made: Fathers and Sons - for sale now at WWW.ChoicesMade.com. This is something I never even dreamt of and it's happening.

Name:
Location: Wisconsin, United States

Always enjoy trying new things and when I find a new interest, I tend to immerse myself in it.

Monday, April 11, 2005

Some reader comments

Harry W - asked When is your next book out. I want to know more about Jamy.

Sandy V said:
I did major reading this weekend. Everytime I got a few extra
minutes, or even if I didn't have them, I stole them!
I want more!!!

What a wonderful start to this day with comments like that. And, I sold 3 more copies today, too!

I have an interview for our local newspaper in the offing. We are timing the release with the upcoming release of my book going on Amazon, etc. I need to find out a more exact date but all
exciting things.

Another person who has begun reading commented that it is very different than what she normally reads but has been drawn in by the characters. I can't wait to hear her comments when she is finished.

A good day.

link: www.choicesmade.com

or http://www.trafford.com/05-0091

1 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

Thanks Nicole. Those are excellent ideas. I have some cards printed up, I just needs to get them around more.

Thanks for sending out the e-mails. A recent study suggested that Book Reviews are great and advertising helps but WORD OF MOUTH is still what sells a book.

Thanks

3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home