choices made

My experiences leading to the publication of my novels - Choices Made: The Street Years and Choices Made: Fathers and Sons - for sale now at WWW.ChoicesMade.com. This is something I never even dreamt of and it's happening.

Name:
Location: Wisconsin, United States

Always enjoy trying new things and when I find a new interest, I tend to immerse myself in it.

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

CHANGE LINK

Trafford has updated my section of their website. The new link is:
http://www.trafford.com/05-0091 Should make it a little easier.

My link is of course www.choicesmade.com

I have sold 13 copies of my book!! I have some in The BookStore - hope someone takes a look. Made some calls to other local bookstores and there are possibilities. Hope they pan out.

Did a mailing to 172 libraries in the state. A LOT of work. Hope this also pans out.

Lots more work to do!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home