choices made

My experiences leading to the publication of my novels - Choices Made: The Street Years and Choices Made: Fathers and Sons - for sale now at WWW.ChoicesMade.com. This is something I never even dreamt of and it's happening.

Name:
Location: Wisconsin, United States

Always enjoy trying new things and when I find a new interest, I tend to immerse myself in it.

Monday, February 28, 2005

Buyers & Book 2 and 3

I had someone call today specifically to ask when they could buy a copy of Book 1 - Yeah. Another sale.

Spent some time polishing book 2: Fathers and Sons, and sent it to my br-in-law's cousin for a first read and comments. I want to get it ready for a January 2006 publication.

Meanwhile, have to keep busy - knocked off Chapter 1 of Book 3: Missouri or Misery. Fingers just keep moving over the keyboard. (sure am glad I learned how to type!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home